- Available for order. Ships in 6 to 9 business days
- Made of Baltic Birch Plywood
- Monograms look best when there is at least 2/3 difference in height between the small letters and larger letter. For example, we suggest a 8 inch letter for the small initials and 12 inch letters for the large initial.
- The proper order of letters for a person's monogram is: first name initial, last name initial (bigger), middle initial.
- All letters must be the same thickness
- Shipping Note: Words exceeding 26 inches in length may be subject to actual shipping charges which may be more than what is shown in the shopping cart at the conclusion of your order. We will contact you if actual shipping charges apply to your order.
- Fast & Simple installation
- Available in several colors, and almost any font
- Colors may vary from your screen due to monitor displays, click here to order paint samples
Font viewer does not display the letters connected.
Note: Font viewer does not show letters connected.
Painted connected monograms make installation of a classic monogram design fast and simple. Our monogram letters are hand painted with an indoor-rated matte acrylic paint on the sides and the face but not the back. These painted wall letters are a popular choice for the nursery, kids rooms, entry ways, and bedrooms. Our hand painted letters are easy to hang and lots of grandparents order these to make a grandchild feel at home when visiting. To prevent flimsiness in the connected wood lettering, we suggest ordering at least a ¼ inch thickness.
We cut our standard indoor lettering from Baltic Birch Plywood which is one of the strongest wood materials available for sign and craft projects.
Our painted letters do not come with any mounting hardware. Double sided mounting tape and removable spray adhesive are available for purchase when submitting your order. Most connected wood lettering can be mounted with small finishing nails positioned strategically under certain letters. Colors may vary from your screen due to monitor displays, click here to order paint samples.
Shipping Note: Words exceeding 26 inches in length may be subject to actual shipping charges which may be more than what is shown in the shopping cart at the conclusion of your order. We will contact you if actual shipping charges apply to your order.
Letter Sizing Information
The letter height you order is based on the uppercase letter "A" of the
font you specify. Some uppercase/lowercase letters are shorter (or taller)
than the height you specify on the order form so that they will look
porportionate to each other. For example, if you wanted to order the name,
Ashley, and you ordered all the letters the same size, you would get the
following letter sizes in relation to each other.
(Arial style font shown in example above)
Note: All Letters in the 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8 inch thickness are cut with a laser which
leaves a dark smooth edge as shown above. The edge can be painted over. The 1/2 and
3/4 thick lettering are cut with a computer controlled router and then the edges
are sanded smooth before painting.
Write a Review
This product has not been reviewed yet. »
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm Mountain Std. Time
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you
may have and we will be glad to assist you.